Arrival.

Saturday finally came, our trip to the beach! The eleven hour drive became almost unbearable, but there couldn't be more that I'd ask for! We have a beach house right up on the beach, and the view just took my breath away when I saw it. After unpacking everything, we went down to the ocean just for walk, but ended up playing in it. I admit, for a girl that's never played in it before I had a lot of fun! It makes me want to join the Coast Guard just to move here.


On Sunday, I got a little time on the beach to do a little relaxing before some rain came through the area. Later, we went to a restaurant called Nibils. I went in with little expectations, but came out a very satisfied girl. They had the best salads/ranch dressing I have eaten in quite a while, and the plate size was much more than any one person can eat, so of course had dinner there as well. :) I don't know about you, but after spending a day in the sun, and having a nice meal in my stomach i get very sleepy. So, I had myself a nice nap that my body was in dire need of.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Engagement Photos.