her style: I need a breeze.


Top - Thrift // Jeans - Express // Shoes - Modcloth // Neckalce & Purse - Forever 21

I'll be wearing lots of flowy, light shirts this summer, because I feel like Tennessee's weather goes from extremely cold to extremely hot in a matter of about two weeks. I want to feel the breeze in this humid place. We seem to have a really short in-between period of just beautiful weather that is bearable. But, I'm really not complaining about this warm weather, because I'll spending most of my summer days by the pool and working on crafty projects (Which I am sooo excited about, because I never have to to do such things when college is in session). 

If you would like to sponsor my blog for free, use the code FREE for a small ad!

Ashley

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Engagement Photos.