her style: the ocean sea in on me.

Top - Forever 21 // Jean Leggings - Express // Wedges - Target // Watch - Fossil

I'm loving this color block trend that has been hitting stores. If you know me, I'm not one for flashy fashion. I generally only wear one piece of jewelry at a time, aside from my earrings. So it's either my watch, or a necklace, or a bracelet, but not all at once. It's never really been my thing. I feel like color block tee's are a great way to add some spice and attention to your outfit without being like, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT MY FLASHY STUFF! Ya'know what I mean?

I could get used to this relaxed thing. Not having to get up for school, going into work around 10 or 12 and getting out around 3 or 4. SLEEPING IN! It has been great! Truthfully, I haven't had a relaxed summer since I was a sophomore in high school. However, I seem to remember that summer being the most boring summer ever. I suppose now that I'm older free time is such a rare thing now, I consider it pleasurable.

If you would like to sponsor my blog for free, use the code FREE for a small ad!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Engagement Photos.